Friday, September 29, 2006

QUESTIONS ABOUT EVERYTHING

Ask questions, know everything. I was with a girl yesterday who is very talkative. She asked me a lot of questions about my favorites. One question that I like was that when she asked me what my favorite subject is. "English", I answered her. When I was in high school, I really like speaking english and even until now. I wish I could be with an english guy so that I could practice. There is nobody here who listens to me. I'll never say I am lonely because I'm not. Sometimes, I am happy being alone. You don't have to worry about everything. You can make your own decisions, go wherever you want etc. On the other side, having friends is wonderful. Sharing ideas, laughing at jokes and being with somebody could make life colorful. This is related to this girl I have mentioned above. That was my first time I was with her and I like the way she talk, ask questions. She is eager to know about everything.

5 comments:

kalipay said...

having friends is wonderful

hahay, katinoud baya niana no? maayo nga naay kay kalingaw ug kalipay! please siguroa, igsoon, nga she is eager to know about everything about God and salvation, too, ha?

btw, this blog of yours is a great place to practice your English, but i'm sure you've thought of that!

Joe A. said...

hmmm... how many times I have thought about how can I gain friends and lead them to God. You know, whenever you talk to someone about God/Salvation, they think you are religious enough. I think, talking to them about some other things, no God/Salvation firstly would bring the friendship more intimate. Friendship evangelism is what I mean. They can have/spend time to listen to you when you talk about God because you know them and they know you.

I met that girl because she is a friend of my brother. It happened that she invited my brother to have dinner with them. It was on Friday night. I was with my brother. I don't think I meet that girl again. It was just that time and its kind of she interviewed me. Oo, nalingaw kog tuban sa mga pangutana.

bitaw, this is a good place to practice. nangita bitaw ko ug uban nga mga blogs para naa sad koy comments.

kalipay said...

i know you know about friendship evangelism. i was just gently reminding, ha?

you want more people to comment on your blog here? comments are fun to get!

Joe A. said...

thank you Beth, i can simply say "friendship evangelism" but it is really hard. my brother has a friend here. their friendship started by knowing each other no God-Salvation at all. they are so close. someone said that it is because of the standard that my brother has. one time i heard my brother said "friendship is friendship"... but they are more than that.

Joe A. said...

its really fun, i have thought last night what issues, articles etc. to post, so that i can get comments. i have put my comments yesterday at warbler's blog, and to yours too.

hey Beth, i have put a link of your blog in my blog... is it ok? i just want to click mouse to go to your blog rather than typing the whole link.

Thoughts about Covid-19

It has been a decade already since my last post and I miss posting some thoughts so much. A lot of things had happened since 2011 until I gr...