Wednesday, February 14, 2007

SCHOOL - SHORT TERM COURSE

We had a talk with my manager recently about my plans. They had a meeting yesterday about transferring me to the City. There are two internet cafes there and I was given options which of the two I choose. My manager told me the advantages and disadvantages of both i-cafes vice versa. Option A, I have exposure to our technicians, there's a possibility that I'll learn, I'll get a technician course at the same time at TESDA. There is a reserved room for me there, so there's no problem about house. Option B, I don't have exposure about troubleshooting, I'll do some risky job out there. They'll provide a motorcycle for me, but it is really, really risky. No problem about the house too! I'll go with Option A.

I am convinced to take a technician course/programming perhaps at TESDA with my own money, they promise to increase my salary a little bit.

This could be the final! Get the course, work at the same time!

No comments:

Thoughts about Covid-19

It has been a decade already since my last post and I miss posting some thoughts so much. A lot of things had happened since 2011 until I gr...