Wednesday, February 14, 2007

WITH FRIENDS ON VALENTINES DAY

I really don't care what is on Valentines Day, maybe I don't have someone to be with hehehe. Well, my friends invited me to go with them. It was my free time, so I decided to go with them. We usually communicate each other through cellphone, so suggested that we take a walk. We started talking about school, our classmates, plans, families etc. It was on Valentines Day, so, everywhere you'll see people by pair, hehehe. I was with two girls and one boy, we're all four and we're on stick-together-team, I mean we talk together and laugh together. It was their first time being with me since the time we're on High School and the same to me too. They already knew what my standards are, I told them three years ago and they were expecting from me that nothing has change about my standards. It was a great time with them! I don't how could I tell them what is in me, I mean, different from other people because I got Jesus. Perhaps, this is the first step bringing them to Christ.

2 comments:

kalipay said...

do i know them? :) i miss so many people there, and i have forgotten so many names. :( unsaon man, nga i don't ever see them or communicate with them. hahay, maybe someday...

maayo nga you had fun! it was a normal day for me, too. actually i took the kids all out sledding, because there is so much snow here now.

Anonymous said...

they were my classmates when i was in third year, they're from Lamacan (remember the place?), their names are; Joy Marie, Achelina (Che-che) and Philip.

bag-o pa lang sad mi nagkasuod nila, dili man kaayo mi suod sa una. those 2 girls maoy classmate gyud nako, nya kana si Philip kay silingan ra na nila sa Lamacan. wala gyud ka kaila nila kay dili pa man mi kaayo suod sa una.

i think, it is fun too, doing something with snow :) tugnaw kaayo basta gabii diri hehehe, pero wala pay snow, kanus-a pa kayha? ahahahhah.

Thoughts about Covid-19

It has been a decade already since my last post and I miss posting some thoughts so much. A lot of things had happened since 2011 until I gr...